QLM Mystery Visitor Service
The aim of QLM Mystery Visit Service is to assist the organisation to improve the service provided at its facilities, as part of its continuous improvement programme.
The QLM Mystery Customer Visits will provide the following:
- A view of the service provided at the centres "through the eye's of the customer"
- An external review of the centres' progress against the customer-facing Quest and quality/excellence criteria
- An opportunity to analyse performance
- An opportunity to compare key performance issues with other leisure facilities.
- Our unrivalled expertise and experience in carrying out mystery customer visits for leisure and cultural services, leisure organisations and in helping such organisations to make real improvements to the service
- Our knowledge and previous experience of the sport and leisure industry
Please download the example report below